|PayPal Plus combines the four most popular payment methods. PayPal, debit card, credit card and payment by invoice. Even customers WITHOUT a PayPal account can use this service.
With Klarna you get the possibility to receive your order and after that you pay for it.
Sign in with your Amazon Pay account and use your deposited payment methods.
|You can easily pay by direct debit. The invoice amount will be automatically debited.
|You can pay easily by Visa or Mastercard. This service will be provided from our partner PayPal. The debiting of the invoice amount takes place at the time of order.
|You transfer the invoice amount to us. After we received the payment we initiate the shipping.
Owner: Marcel Trachsel
Bank: Kreissparkasse Grafschaft Diepholz
IBAN: DE76 2565 1325 0191 3840 80
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer the following payment options. Payment is made to Klarna:
- Invoice: The payment period is 14 days from the dispatch of the goods. The invoice conditions for purchase on account can be found at www.klarna.com
- Installment purchase: With Klarna's financing service, you can flexibly pay for your purchase in monthly installments of at least 1/24 of the total amount (at least 6.95 EUR) or under the conditions otherwise specified in the cash register. Payment in installments is due at the end of the month after Klarna has sent a monthly invoice. You can find more information on hire purchase, including the general terms and conditions, here: www.klarna.com
- Immediately: Your account will be debited immediately after you have placed your order.
"In the ordering process you will be redirected to the website of the online provider Amazon. In order to be able to process the payment via Amazon, you must be registered with Amazon or first register and legitimize with your access data. There you can select the delivery address and payment method saved by Amazon, confirm the use of your data by Amazon and confirm the payment instructions to us. You will then be redirected back to our online shop, where you can complete the ordering process. Immediately after placing your order, the transaction will be carried out automatically by Amazon. For more information, see www.pay.amazon.com"
Just a few steps to payment:
1. At the checkout, select “PayPal” as the payment method.
2. To process the payment, you will be redirected to the PayPal website.
3. If you are already a PayPal customer, you can log in with your PayPal user data and initiate the payment.
If you don't have a PayPal account yet, you can create a PayPal account and then confirm the payment. For the payment methods direct debit via PayPal, credit card via PayPal and purchase on account via PayPal, it is not necessary to set up a PayPal account.
4. You will then be redirected back to us. (www.mtarchery.com)
|DHL Parcel Germany
|Deutsche Post (DHL)
|DHL Parcel EU
|Deutsche Post (DHL)
|DHL Parcel Worldwide
|Deutsche Post (DHL)
* all prices includes VAT.
The shipping will be initiated within two or three working days after the contract is legally valid. Provided no other agreement was made and we received the payment in the amount of the value of the ordered items. There is no shipping on saturdays and sundays. We only ship completed orders. So if your ordered items have different delivery times the shipping depends on the items with the longest delivery time. Provided no other agreement was made.
Information to calculate the term of delivery.
The term of delivery for payments by direct debit starts at the day after granting the payment order. At other payment methods the term of delivery starts at the day after the contract is legally valid. The term of delivery ends with the expiry of the last day of the deadline. When the last day of the deadline is a saturday, sunday or a state recognized holiday at the place of delivery. The next working day will be the end of the deadline.
Information to the terms of delivery
|Additional maximum duration
|Rest of the world
If you have any questions dont hesitate to contact us!
The shipping costs can only be calculated once the item is in the basket.